Tuesday, December 18, 2012

THANK YOU!!!!!!


Hello!

I just wanted to say thank you soooooooooo much to everyone who bought my book! You guys are so totally super duper awesome!!! You'd be even more awesome if you could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - haha!!! I love my family, friends, teachers and everyone who I haven't met who bought Bailey and the Bully! You can still purchase my book {with my signature in it} in time for Christmas if you click on the link to your left!



Signing off,

Alexis J.

3 comments:

  1. You're super duper awesome, too, Alexis J. You did a GREAT job and we're all so proud of you! Your talent is inspiring, and your accomplishment is a wonderful thing to behold. Keep doing what you love. Your future is as big as your dreams! Love you, infinity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis,
    I have just finished your book!! It was great!! This is the best book a 7th grader has ever made. I was thinking, you should totally make a movie and produce it!! That'd be awesome! You really have a way with words and you should keep using the gift God has given you! You are truly gifted and a very nice girl. Your so beautiful and I Love You so much sweet girl!! XOXO.. <3<3<3

    ~Kaylen B~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! We recently did a project about nostalgia- and what better way to remember your past is to remember your friends? Now, I doubt you remember me, but I certainly remember you and your published book. I remember reading it for the first tine, its words reverberating through my head, my conscience. I believe you are in 9th grade now. I wish you luck for your future

    Ah, shoot. Nothing's happened to this site for the last two years, why am I writing this? For closure, I assume.

    Adios! -Tyler

    ReplyDelete